Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cpharada01
Initiate
Initiate

Issue #1:

I was billed for a premier camera plan even though I had changed my plan to basic.

Issue #2:

I went online to chat with an agent but I realized that chat does NOT work with Mac Safari. I had to open up a Firefox browser to access chat.

Issue #3:

I was able to connect with an agent fairly quickly. The agent required that I provide screenshots of the billing issue and my account plan status, which they should have been able to see internally.

Issue #4:

The agent provided a case # and advised I would receive a reply within 48 hours. I recieved an email the next day, asking for additional input into my case #, but there is no place (that I could figure out) to provide the input requested. No web link or phone number provided.

Issue #5:

I connected again through chat with another agent. They were unable to help, needed a higher tier support. The rep advised I would receive a phone call within 48 hours.

I hope Netgear Arlo management sees this and action is taken. When a customer has an issue and how well the company responds and provides support is when you see their true colors.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @cpharada01,

Thanks for sending a PM to me regarding this. I have replied to your private message to gather more information from you.

cpharada01
Initiate
Initiate

It has been three days now and I still have not received a call or email regarding my issue.

I see that someone has changed my account back to premier service, which is what I paid for, but not what I wanted.

I'm ready to scrap these cameras, file a complaint with the BBB and dispute the latest charge to my account.....

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our support team. They should be reaching out to you soon regarding your case. Please let me know if you do not hear from them. We appreciate your patience and understanding.