Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

I used to get notification's red numbers in the forum when logged in to take me to https://community.arlo.com/t5/notificationfeed/page web page. However, its Notification feed had been saying "You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here." for the last few weeks even though I see new posts in my subscribed forum threads.

Is there a problem with the forum's notification system due to its recent Netgear->Arlo changes?

Or is it just me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This is a known issue on our end where some users might not receive forum notifications of new replies in subscribed forum threads. Our team is currently looking into this and will provide updates whenever we hear back. We appreciate your patience regarding this!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears to be something due to the Arlo split. I reported it a couple of days ago.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@jguerdat wrote:

It appears to be something due to the Arlo split. I reported it a couple of days ago.

Thanks. Did you report it in public? If so, then what is the URL so I can read and subscribe?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No, I used internal contacts.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

This is a known issue on our end where some users might not receive forum notifications of new replies in subscribed forum threads. Our team is currently looking into this and will provide updates whenever we hear back. We appreciate your patience regarding this!

ant
Mentor
Mentor

It looks like the issue was finally (resolv/fix)ed.