Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Susquatch
Star
Star
I can't seem to figure out how to quote another member in a thread on this forum. I do it all the time on other forums. The feature seems to be missing on this forum. However, I notice that some members are able to quote comments made by other posters. So I must be missing something. Can anyone help me figure out how to do that?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm using a browser right now and there's a Quote selection just above the text box, to the right of the icons for adding photos, changing text size, etc. If you are using a mobile browser you could set the browser to use the desktop version to get that display.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm using a browser right now and there's a Quote selection just above the text box, to the right of the icons for adding photos, changing text size, etc. If you are using a mobile browser you could set the browser to use the desktop version to get that display.

Susquatch
Star
Star

@jguerdat wrote:

That worked, but it's a really crummy workaround solution.

Arlo is decidedly oriented toward mobile devices. Arlo designed this forum and Arlo can't get quotes to work on a mobile platform?  These guys are not very good programmers. I don't have this problem on ANY OTHER FORUMS and I use forums a lot!

But kudos to you for finding something that works. It's not your fault that it's clumsy. That blame rests squarely on Arlo's shoulders not yours. So Thank You!