Email for Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Caty-did
Star
Star

I just want to email Arlo support! I click "support" on the home page, I select "email support", sign in to my account and begin my email in the dialog box, only to have the screen default to the overall support page - with no email option available.

I've tried other browsers - same issue. 

Does ANYONE have an email address for Arlo? Please share. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that you are going to the correct website, which is here.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unfortunately, you can't - it was removed if chat is available. I whined to no avail.

Caty-did
Star
Star

Well that's a bit crazy, isn't it? 

So, instead of getting a message that says "email not available" it makes me sign in, then just converts to a screen without email as an option, making people like me waste my time with this thread, and other users' reading and answering. That doesn't make any sense either. 

timlah79
Aspirant
Aspirant

These replies are not accurate (at least not currently accurate as of today 7/7/2018). Yes it is very frustrating but you can "email" them by creating a support ticket. 

To "email" them is to actually create a case within your Netgear account: Once logged into your *Netgear* account and having registered your Arlo product, it takes a few steps. Go to My Support and follow the prompts. You'll be able start a case and track responses through the support portal. 

In regards to the chat... I just filled out the chat form widget from the Arlo support page only to get a message, "Thanks! We�re ready to help you with this product." followed by "Chat Unavailable." Robot Mad

tokyoarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I went to the support page and it required me to register the product, but the Arlo serial number is not recognized.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that you are going to the correct website, which is here.