Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DRowland
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why when you request to have a conversation with customer service techs in the US you can't get in touch with them. In fact I got attitude from the rep. I have had it with the lack of care from the service team. I wish I did not invest all the money that I have in Arlo products. Before you buy be sure you don't mind talking to someone who speaks broken English and could give a rat about your problem.

3 REPLIES 3
FakeName
Tutor
Tutor

This has also been my experience. In fact, looking on the Wirecutter review site (that prompted me to purchase the Arlo Video Doorbell in the first place)  it seems to be a huge problem: https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-smart-doorbell-camera/

My experience seems to be that the front-line support staff don't have any technical experience and seem to be just using basic KB articles that have nothing to do with the issue that is being reported.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DRowland,

What issue are you experiencing? We may be able to assist here on the community.

JamesC

DRowland
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to talk to someone in the US for service. I am sick of US companies farming out service to third world countries.

I have fixed the problem despite "help" from Arlo.