Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
mbkidd
Initiate
Initiate
Here's my comment from the survey I just completed on my customer service experience: Shame on you! Absolutely the worst technical support and customer service I have ever received. Shame on you for not having any respect for my time. This issue would have been resolved in 5 minutes if I was calling a U.S. call center. Five calls and over an hour of my time for a camera that didn't last 7 months. Kudos to the foreign workers you have hired for their possession of a second language, but you have put them in a position that is frustrating for both them and the customer. Don't put this on them, they are trying hard and are polite. The manager who decided to offshore support is to blame, and should be terminated. You don't care about wasting my time. I will never buy another Netgear or Arlo product, and I will negatively review you whenever I have the opportunity. The survey you sent doesn't offer answer choices that fit the situation. They're worded to give a positive spin to your product and support. I will short your stock to recoup some money for my time that you have stolen, no doubt you're on your way out. Shame on you.
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @mbkidd

We apologize for the poor support you experienced. May I ask for the case number so we can review your case.

mbkidd
Initiate
Initiate
40771678 & 40771857