Arlo needs a work timeline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Dear arlo management, I’ve been with you guys since the beginning from the arlo hd to the Arlo Pro, Pro 2 and now Arlo Ultra. I do not have as many problems as the people that are complaining do. I’ve had problems before and understand where they stand when nothing is being updated and every statement is just another “we will update you ASAP”.
I have a question though, why is there more clarity on when I order a 10 dollar pizza on what’s being done with it than there is work bring done on to the software on equipment that’s well over 100s of dollars? What i am asking, is, would it be possible to make a timeline which shows where a feature or something being worked on is actually being worked on and how close it is to being put out. Now I’m not taking about the tags in the future requests because if I’m being honest nobody updates those anymore with “coming soon” or “engineer investigation”. It would be nice for the loyal arlo fans that are frustrated over little to no updates at all.
1 REPLY 1
azarloGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well put, thanks for speaking up.  Maybe here's a timeline we should all take note of.   I hope the author is wrong