Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

I can't find the proper section to post this. How do you update your email? It's not giving me the option in my profile. I'm using Microsoft edge.

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what to tell you. I just tried both Chrome and Edge with no problem.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chillmiester wrote:

I can't find the proper section to post this. How do you update your email? It's not giving me the option in my profile. I'm using Microsoft edge.

You go to MODES, and then edit  ( > ) ... pick camera then again edit ( > )

At bottom of first page is alerts... edit the email, hit the plus sign to add a new one , untoggle/delete the old

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

I'm talking about updating the email on this site not the app.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dunno if you can. I just checked my profile here and there's no way for me to change it. @JamesC?

Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

We should have that option. I no longer use that email. This is the first site I have seen this issue with this kind of board.

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

You have the option to update your email in your Netgear account. I believe that carries over to all Netgear Communities you may be in.

Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

Not in this website it does. If you can direct me how it's done it would be greatly appreciated.

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
This site is just one of several Netgear Communities. When you got your product you signed in with Netgear. Go to NETGEAR.COM and log in using your old email and password go to your account. I don't quite remember all the navigation but you can change profile settings.
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

I've been there. I see my profile and current email but there is no option in there to update the email.

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Go to Netgear.com or Netgear Support. Log In. On menu go to myNetgear Account>My Profile. Attached is shot of email update link.