Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
newsshooter
Guide
Guide
I have been seeing this translucent ghost-like cat inside my house late at night for three years now. I've always been blown away by this every time I see it. Last night my outside front Arlo cam was triggered and I immediately checked the video clip and saw it was triggered by this same exact ghost cat I've been seeing these past three years. It will appear in the first 1 second of video. It goes by fairly quickly but you can see the cat, you can see it's body, it's legs, it's tail and it's movement as it runs directly past my front door. Play the video and watch carefully, you'll see it very distinctly. It's not dust as you'll clearly see. In fact if I were able to take a photo of the ghost cat I've seem inside my house for the past three years this is the same exact image of the same exact cat and this video shows exactly what I see with my own eyes about 2-3 times a month inside my house running down the hallway. This time it's outside my front door and my Arlo camera caught it in the act.
http://youtu.be/TUEa8R_G8ZA
7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

AnderCam2016
Guide
Guide
I'm sorry. I don't see it.
newsshooter
Guide
Guide
Immediately as soon as the video starts to play look in the lower left just in front of the entry area to the front door. It goes by quickly but is clearly the translucent white cat. Once you see the first time you'll be able to watch again knowing exactly where to look.
JustLearning
Apprentice
Apprentice
Last night I heard movement downstairs. Arlo recorded in night vision showing a ghostly looking person looking at the camera, there were White splodges or orbs around the image. I do not believe in ghosts. What would make the image look ghostly? Heat/light and why the splodges of white?
AnderCam2016
Guide
Guide

...post the video

mocodi
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm not seeing it either after watching the first few seconds several times. Are you referring to the flashing to the left of what appears to be a doormat?

DeeCam
Aspirant
Aspirant
I see it , very cool. Have you had any more visits from Ghost Cat?
Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation