Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

fdtsis
Follower
Follower

Contacted Customer Support to obtain more Warning Notice decals as there is only one in the box, even though there are two cameras. You can get more cameras, but you can't get more decals.  I was informed that decal notices are not available.  Seriously!?  One decal for the whole house??  Had to come up with a way to make my own by scanning the original and printing it on photograph paper.  I will use double-sided tape to attach it to the various doors and windows.

145 REPLIES 145
David_NG
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello fdtsis,

I have sent you a PM. 

The Arlo Team 

David S. 

NerdGlasses
Star
Star

I second that. One sticker for two cameras is silly.

Arlo: Instead of a PM, maybe let the entire Arlo community know how this can or will be resolved?

David_NG
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello NerdGlasses

The reason why our Arlo team uses PM (private messages) is because sensitive information may be exchanged during the conversation in dealing with the matter. Our top priority is keeping our customers personal information safe at all times. I will send you a PM also to discuss the matter more in detail. In the mean while if anyone is in need of more camera warning stickers please post here so we can get in contact with you and process your request.

The Arlo Team David

cbusarlo
Tutor
Tutor

I'm interested in a getting a couple extra decals as well. 

Also, do the add on cameras come with decals or just the kits?

Thanks!

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

WARNING :

THIS HOUSE PROTECTED BY ARLO

vicious-dog1 copy.jpg

sorry.... couldn't resist !! 🙂

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning cbusarlo,

This is a great question! I have made an internal inquiry to see if I can get a definitive answer for whether or not a security warning sticker is included with the add-on cameras. I think it makes good sense to include the equivalent amount of warning stickers as there are cameras. For good measure you may also want to post this great idea on the "Idea Exchange" board to ensure our product management team can review the request.

In the meantime, our support team has ordered some decals and may be able to simply send additional decals to you directly. If you'd like to send  me a private message with your shipping address I'll be more than happy to send you a few once we receive stock in house.

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
David_NG
Arlo Employee Retired

cbusarlo wrote:

Thanks!

Hello cbusarlo,

I just sent you a PM. 

The Arlo Team 

David S.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning NerdGlasses,

If you'd like a few additional stickers as well please send me a private message with your shipping address and I'll send them promptly after receiving stock.

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
cbusarlo
Tutor
Tutor
ant
Mentor
Mentor

ChristineT wrote:

Good morning NerdGlasses,

If you'd like a few additional stickers as well please send me a private message with your shipping address and I'll send them promptly after receiving stock.

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

Will they be free?

HS
Aspirant
Aspirant

David, 

I would like two decals, too.  Please let me know how to obtain them.

Thanks, HS

blloydtbird
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will send a PM as well.  I ordered the 4 camera pack and could really use a few additional stickers.

Thanks

Lbjunek
Tutor
Tutor

Please send me 2 more warning decals.  We had two break-ins down the street today and I would like the jerks to know they are on camera.

thank you

rak
Guide
Guide

I was just directed to this site by a Trendnet support rep to request warning decals.  Is the correct place to ask for those? thank you

Jody
Luminary
Luminary

I need one more sticker.....I thought when I bought an extra camera one would come with it, but it didn't.

TDIDDY
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would also like an extra decal for the kit I just purchased. Please PM for details

David_NG wrote:

cbusarlo wrote:

Thanks!

Hello cbusarlo,

I just sent you a PM. 

The Arlo Team 

David S.

jameswright
Tutor
Tutor

Love the dog!

ant
Mentor
Mentor

jameswright wrote:

Love the dog!

Dog?

jameswright
Tutor
Tutor

The picture of "Arlo" the dog on the first page of the comment replies.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Warning-Notice-Decals/td-p/1245

bsavage
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I just purchased a 3 camera system and I would like 2 more window stickers please.

StuBee
Luminary
Luminary

Not to be  party pooper...but advertising what security system  you have just makes it easier for thiefs to circumvent it.  (Ex. turning off the house power, understanding that cops are probably not going to get called automatically).

It would make more sense to get generic "Monitored by Security System" stickers.

AnthonyArmato
Luminary
Luminary

Battery Backup !

Bentadams1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I just purchased a four camera kit and would love to get four extra stickers if possible for my home.

Thank you
Ben
AlexisAndrews
Star
Star
Please. I would like 5 please. The number cameras is moot. It's the number of access points that should be in consideration. I have the 4 set. But way more than 4 access points. Not to mention they are a deterrent to break ins. If they know they will be recorded upon entering. Will keep more people out. Last thing I can afford with the high price of these amazing camera is the price of replacing my stuff. Thank you in advance.

Alexis