Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

fdtsis
Follower
Follower

Contacted Customer Support to obtain more Warning Notice decals as there is only one in the box, even though there are two cameras. You can get more cameras, but you can't get more decals.  I was informed that decal notices are not available.  Seriously!?  One decal for the whole house??  Had to come up with a way to make my own by scanning the original and printing it on photograph paper.  I will use double-sided tape to attach it to the various doors and windows.

145 REPLIES 145
Mushpuppies
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 Arlo cameras and 1 Arlo Q. I am looking for more Arlo Decals. I've only received 1 and have it on the front door, but nothing for the other doors, windows or yard. Also, is there any type of yard sign? Thank you.

DanaLynn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am in need of a window decal. Don't recall seeing one in the box.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mushpuppies, DanaLynn

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to request additional decals. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

DaveAgain
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would also like a couple decals. I lost mine, and we would like to put some up.

Thanks,

Dave

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DaveAgain,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to request additional decals. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Gardenia
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did not know that some model (latest model) came with an arlo warning decal. I have 3 cameras that was purchased in 2015 and did not have a single sticker. I have to buy a warning sign separately to comply with the community requirements to avoid lawsuit. Could someone from Arlo mail me? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gardenia,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

macgecko
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Cameras also came with one sticker and I really have four camera's so I need three more (one per door). How does one aquire more stickers so that I am complying with the law?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

macgecko,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

It seems this is your generic answer to everything lately.

1Mario
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo-Man wrote:

It seems this is your generic answer to everything lately.

Really? What do you expect from forums? They've NEVER been the official mechanism for support. Many things simply have to go through the official channels. As an ex-IT grunt and manager, the idea of "drive-bys" where you grab the nearest unfortunate support person to fix your issue without any tracking or oversight. It's time to get past instant gratification and work WITH the system instead of against it.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

When in the past Netgear reps on this forum would directly message users in this thread... Yes, really.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And you can't take it upon yourself to take the same steps? Really.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

I did actually... Thanks.

Bobbyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get a couple extra warrning window decals?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bobbyo,

JamesC

bmoore1118
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am looking for more of the arlo window decals. I had new windows put in and the old sticks ripped coming off?

LWB48
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro Base Station and 5 cameras... how can I obtain extra Arlo Video Monitoring window decals?

Please advise...

LWB48

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact support using the link at the bottom here and ask there.

hlemmer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a way that you can send more stickers to me? In my county it is required you have the stickers from the manufacturer.I. would need about 10 of them. Please reach me at harveylemmer@gmail.com.