Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

fdtsis
Follower
Follower

Contacted Customer Support to obtain more Warning Notice decals as there is only one in the box, even though there are two cameras. You can get more cameras, but you can't get more decals.  I was informed that decal notices are not available.  Seriously!?  One decal for the whole house??  Had to come up with a way to make my own by scanning the original and printing it on photograph paper.  I will use double-sided tape to attach it to the various doors and windows.

145 REPLIES 145
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @cbot7,

I have reached out to you in a private message to assist you with your request. Thank you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Vallorie
Luminary
Luminary

I don't see anything and I don't need help with decals??

Vallorie

ljones133
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would also like to get additional decals for doors.

REIGNINSLAYER
Guide
Guide
I would like some window decals. I sent a tweet and no response.
Vallorie
Luminary
Luminary

I am not sure why people are sending me privates notices about decals -- I don't have any

Vallorie

REIGNINSLAYER wrote:
I would like some window decals. I sent a tweet and no response.

kpr121
Initiate
Initiate

I would be interested in three additional stickers, please.

dmarmole
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need an additional decal for my third camera.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Melodyg522
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need extra stickers as well, please!
Pursuit987
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pursuit987
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I please get some extra stickers? Only two came in the box with four cameras. Thank you
centrd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need additional stickers. Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

centrd,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Tali
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,Enjoying the security and peace of mind Arlo brings but have just replaced all our windows with double glazing so all the decals have gone too.How can i get some more??...Bill F.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tali,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

kpeterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also logged on to see how I could get more stickers. Thank you for your assistance.

1Mario
Aspirant
Aspirant

1Mario
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just wondering what would be better sticker or no sticker?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

1Mario,

JamesC

kpeterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I still have not heard back on how to get more decals

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And did you read the post right above yours?  This has been answered many times but no one bothers reading or searching.

kpeterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is not answered right above me. Please mail four more warning stickers

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kpeterson,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Which is what the message right above your original post said.

aguerin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have an Arlo Q camera and would llke to get an additional warning decal for my front entrance to my house as I only reveived one.

Thanks in adance,
Ashley 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aguerin,

JamesC