Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Evansplus82
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I view all 4-6 cameras at one time?  the Netgear site had a feature that would easily scroll through all the cameras for a second or 2 each.  It is great feature.  Can you please tell me how to do this with Arlo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Evansplus82,

This is not currently an available feature. It is a great idea however and I encourage you to visit the Arlo Idea Exchange and post your idea there where others can offer their support by adding Kudos.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Evansplus82,

A maximum of 5 cameras can be streamed simultaneously per base station. This can be done from either the Arlo mobile app or the web client.

I'm not sure what feature you are describing as "being able to scroll through all the cameras for a second or 2 each". Could you elaborate more on this?

JamesC

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

JamesC wrote:

Evansplus82,

A maximum of 5 cameras can be streamed simultaneously per base station. This can be done from either the Arlo mobile app or the web client.

I'm not sure what feature you are describing as "being able to scroll through all the cameras for a second or 2 each". Could you elaborate more on this?

JamesC

James... I think he means a feature like th Vuezone cameras... it would rotate all the cameras in a 2-4  sec view per camera, then repeat

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Evansplus82
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, what TomMac said.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Evansplus82,

This is not currently an available feature. It is a great idea however and I encourage you to visit the Arlo Idea Exchange and post your idea there where others can offer their support by adding Kudos.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation