Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
khurni
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received an Arlo upgrade from Vuezone, which I accepted several months ago.  Part of the upgrade "deal" was that the Vuezone account would be disabled by NetGear.

Well a few days ago, NetGear (via Vuezone) charged me another year's service.  WTH?

Since my account is disabled at Vuezone (as per the terms of the upgrade) I have no idea why NetGear is still charging me.

Any way to contact NetGear and get this straightened out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khurni,

I will reach out to you in a private message to further investigate this issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Give Us a Call

Phone support is free for the first 90 days after any Arlo purchase and is also included with any Arlo subscription. After 90 days, phone support for non-subscribers is available for a small charge to help with advanced features, interfacing non-NETGEAR products, configuring large networks, and more. Local telephone fees may apply. Please check with your phone service provider.

Most Arlo users find that our Support Center has the troubleshooting advice, how-to articles, instructional videos and other answers they’re looking for. You can also start an instant live chat with an Arlo expert anytime or send us an email.

Still want to talk? Just tell us where you’re calling from:

United States contact information:

(408)-638-3750

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
khurni
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since it's been over 90 days, does that mean I have to pay to get a billing issue for VUEZONE.COM straightened out?

I guess I'll just issue a chargeback with the credit card company instead as that's a toll free call.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

khurni,

I will reach out to you in a private message to further investigate this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation