Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Temporary storage increase

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
scaier
Guide
Guide

The basic free plan is just fine for me, usually. But the few times a year I go on vacation for longer than a week I would love the ability to spend $10 to temporarily increase my storage for a month without having to subscribe. I assume I can subscribe and then cancel but I'd rather have an option to just subscribe for a month with it reoccuring.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scaier,

Welcome to the community!  This actually is already an option.  If you would like to subscribe for 1 month (while you are on vacation) you can make a selection within subscriptions for a 1 month period and uncheck "Automatically Renew my Service Plan" after you fill out your credit card information. Please reach out to our support team if you have any complications or further questions regarding this! Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scaier,

Welcome to the community!  This actually is already an option.  If you would like to subscribe for 1 month (while you are on vacation) you can make a selection within subscriptions for a 1 month period and uncheck "Automatically Renew my Service Plan" after you fill out your credit card information. Please reach out to our support team if you have any complications or further questions regarding this! Thank you!

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation