Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
GLJ1000
Follower
Follower

I bought 5 cameras two of which cover a lengthy wall of multiple sliding doors - i really need more window stickers and would also be great to have a garden sign like most alarm companies provide.

Can you help

GLJ1000 

16 REPLIES 16
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello GLJ1000,

Thank you for reaching out. I will reach out to you in a private message to assist you with your request.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
eskimoquinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I would love to get some additional window stickers too. Love the double sided one that came with my Arlo Q! Possible to get a few more for different windows?

Thanks!

Impressed
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am so impressed with this system and several of my friends are now interest. The kit came with just one Arlo sticker to warn people that video monitoring is in progress, I would like to place the same type of sticker in several of my windows. This is free advertising for Arlo so both the customer and Arlo wins so please advise where I can get more stickers from thanks.
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. At the moment, there are no Arlo Q stickers available for purchase. You may post this idea our Idea Exchange: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange. Thank you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Gynila
Aspirant
Aspirant
Would have at least made sense to get three stickers since I got three cameras. Hope they make them purchasable in the near future.
bfisher3527
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I would like to buy more window stickers, can you help

Thanks

Brad

waterscabin
Aspirant
Aspirant

waterscabin
Aspirant
Aspirant

We would also like to know about acquiring additional stickers.  We purchased a four camera system that only came with two stickers.  😕

Thanks in advance.

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @waterscabin,

I will reach out to you in a private message to assist you with your request.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
MickeLindkvist
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. I also need additional stickers.

Thanks for contacting me.
Brgds Micke
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @MickeLindkvist,

I have sent you a PM to assist you further with your request.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
chotty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just bought the 2 pack & Router WiFi model for $299 and would like two (2) additional stickers.

My house is unusual and has blind spots.

Please advise,

James F.

[0:00:31] Criswell redundancy: "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chotty,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Tom2006
Aspirant
Aspirant
I buy four arlo camera but have only 2 stickers , how can I get more
EP707
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also will like to buy more stickers
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EP707,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation