Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I was wondering wether Arlo is also available in my region?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Supermikee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I am living in Southern Africa/ Namibia to be exact and intend of purchasing the Netgear Arlo system but I can't figure out wether the service is available for that region? Too purchase the camera set is no problem I travel lots but don't want to buy it and later find out the software or app don't work worldwide or more specific in my Country!!! Any info would be highly appreciated!

M.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supermikee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank u for that info! I think for the moment the basic plan should work but I am sure I will have the need to upgrade sometime, any info about when the other plans are available worldwide? I mean it wouldn't make sence for me to purchase Arlo if I can't make use of it fully with other words get more then 5 cameras and upgrade on storage! 

M.S

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Supermikee,

Welcome to the community! As long as you meet the minimum requirements. Your Arlo system will work on the Basic Plan. The only restrictions based on location are availability to upgrade the subscription plan to premier or elite. Please refer to the following article for availability and to assess whether the Basic Plan covers your needs:

What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

If you have any additional questions please let me know!

JamesC

Supermikee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank u for that info! I think for the moment the basic plan should work but I am sure I will have the need to upgrade sometime, any info about when the other plans are available worldwide? I mean it wouldn't make sence for me to purchase Arlo if I can't make use of it fully with other words get more then 5 cameras and upgrade on storage! 

M.S

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Supermikee,

I do not have any additional information at this time. Keep checking back on this list as we are continuously updating subscription availability.

Regards,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation