Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Extra Cameras & Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
R_espinoza23
Follower
Follower
Just purchased the 4 pack with the base station and 2 additional cameras. Can I use all 6 cameras with 1 base station or would I need 2 base stations?
5 REPLIES 5
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon R_espinoza23,

You can connect up to 15 cameras to one base station depending on your service level. To connect six (6) cameras you will want to upgrade to the Premier (annual or monthly) service plan to utilize all 6 cameras.

Thank you for choosing Arlo!

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
ulfa48
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ich kann die zweite und dritte Kamera nicht synchronisieren.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

ulfa48 wrote:

Ich kann die zweite und dritte Kamera nicht synchronisieren.

The two cameras should sync up without problems...

follow these directions ; https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-set-up-and-sync-my-Arlo-cameras/ta-p/9...

But it's not completly clear if you were able to sync one but not the second,third.

Are the LED lights on the front of the base doing anything during your attemp to sync?

remember... extra cameras can ONLY be sync'ed to one base at a time. Also are you using one or two bases?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
robinmo
Aspirant
Aspirant

We've purchased a set of 4 cameras.  Have synced an additional camera for the plan (I am allowed 5 cameras).

How do you syn the Arlo home page so one can add the additional camera on the web portal (ie without purchasing the camera thru Arlo)?

Also how do you turn off the gmail notification and motion sensors from alerting each other.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where you bought the camera has no bearing on connecting it. 

Email notification is set in each rule.  Edit the various rules and ensure the check marks are black, not green.  Also, ensure that you save after turning on or off the email addresses as well as for the rule (multiple save steps needed).

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation