Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
drbrush
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I want to buy both 1 + 4 cam packages from USA and use them with appropiate power converters in Turkey (also 220V). Turkey is not on the list where Arlo now has official sale. Is there any IP restriction to use any of your plans? I want to subscribe Premier plan, but if only free plan is available in Turkey then I can start to use with it and subscribe whenever it becomes available in my country. And if there is any IP restriction I also can't stream remote I think.

Is it possible to use it at least to stream live and to record included free plan or is it total useless to buy and bring it here?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

drbrush,

The system will work. The plans available to you however may be limited depending availability in your country. For more information take a look at this article: Where are Arlo cameras sold and what service plans are available?

If the Basic Plan suits your needs you will be able to use the system in Turkey and will be able to upgrade to premier when it becomes available.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

drbrush,

The system will work. The plans available to you however may be limited depending availability in your country. For more information take a look at this article: Where are Arlo cameras sold and what service plans are available?

If the Basic Plan suits your needs you will be able to use the system in Turkey and will be able to upgrade to premier when it becomes available.

JamesC

drbrush
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!

oksuzoglu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I bought Arlo 5 Camera bundle last month from Amazon USA and I'm using it in my home. The major problem is adapter comes with  110V , you must find a 220V adapter.  Only Basic subscription is available for Turkey but It fits my needs. 

Best regards

Can

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation