Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

unable to connect on iMac with macOS Mojave 10.14.3 with Safari/Chrome

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just updated my computer and now using an iMac Retina 4K 21.5" 2017, 3.5G ICore i7 running Mojave 10.14.3 with Safari as browser. if i now try to see my Arlo system the page just freezes when PW is put in.

I am still able to see the system on my iPhone(s), iPad(s) and MaBook Pro (provided no one else is viewing)

Any ideas to overcome problem would be appreciated?

Alan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Failure "appeares" to be in Safari as switching to a "Chrome" browser brings up the page.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

just checked on another iMac same for Safari and also Chrome!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @vianalky,

Are you on the latest version for Safari and Google Chrome? Try to run on incognito mode or clear out your cache/cookies and see if that helps.

vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

The system is new just out of the box so a brand new system on new hardware.

vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

this is the screen that i see?

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 07.26.35.png

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears that what you're talking about is the gray Log In bar. Are you auto-filling your credentials (BTW, you should block out your email address when posting on the Internet) or typing it in? Or are you saying that you have already clicked the bar when it was green and that's all you get? Are you using a 3rd party antivirus/firewall product?

vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still see the same screen, sorry so still unable to access account!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried to manually type in your email address and password than using autofill? 

vianalky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Failure "appeares" to be in Safari as switching to a "Chrome" browser brings up the page.