Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

temp outside starts dropping......so does the battery level

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hitch
Guide
Guide

Here we go again, the battery game, when the temp outside starts dropping......so does the battery level, just put new batteries in 2 of my 3 cameras 2 days ago and one has drop to 24% already and the other to 74% ??
One camera has the pink tint 90% of the time, goes back to normal once in awhile but it never last ??
Geofencing acting stupid half the time, sometimes it is still armed when I am home and sometimes it's unarmed when I am away, I can never trust it ??
Tired of changing batteries, tired of the pink tint and tired if looking to see what mode it's in all the time to know if I am protected or not ??
These have been on going problems for the 2 years I have had the cameras installed on my property..........looking for a better set up............any suggestions ?

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

All batteries will show a low charge and shorter time between charges when the ambient temperature is low.

Pink tint is a fault and you should be able to get the camera exchanged

Battery changing is unavoidable with this camera. Arlo Pro or Pro 2 will change "battery changing" to "battery charging" or "battery swapping"

Geofencing is a function of the app/phone. If you're on an android phone, ensure app optimisation is turned off for the Arlo app; ensure location services accuracy is set to high. If it's still not as reliable as you need, consider running a Schedule instead of using Geofencing