Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

subscription - can't upgrade can't see any setting button...

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Johor
Tutor
Tutor

i have both the old and new base stations....now that i bought 6 more cameras to add to the 4 i have....i can not upgrade to subscribe. there is nothing on the app and nothing on web access. I only get that i have a basic plan and no option, button, setting or otherwise to click on to upgrade my plan.

what is going on???

8 REPLIES 8
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Which OS are you running?

On my Android app, I hit the 3 button stack at the top right and then click Settings
The first option under Account is Subscription. Hit that and it gives me the option to Upgrade Now. Do you not have that?

Similarly in the web access, Settings, Subscription. Here's a screenshot from my computer

UpgradesubArlo.jpg

Johor
Tutor
Tutor

Any of my Apple devices and Surface Pro W10  on web app doesn't have that 'upgrade button'. Have access this forum from my Surface to paste a photo....it's the same as yours just misssing THAT button!

Johor
Tutor
Tutor

Correction it says the following on that line in bold:

To make changes to your subscription, visit the web Arlo app

.... web Arlo app Also has no upgrade option! Link below has a snip of it.

From my ipad

steve_t
Master Master
Master

The iOS Arlo app appears to be having all sorts of issues at the moment. I'm sure the engineers are working on fixing it but it might not be for a while 😕

For the web browser, I'm using Chrome on Win7. Not sure if that makes a difference.

If no luck, head to the bottom of the page and click Contact Support. Then open a live chat with a Netgear Agent. They should be able to help you in case there's an issue on their end

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Subscription plans can not be purchased using the iOS Arlo mobile app. To purchase a subscription, visit https://arlo.netgear.com/ using the web client.

JamesC

peter-curacao
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here this really sucks! I have 2 base stations 8 cameras, I just can't upgrade not in the android app not in IE not in Firefox and not in Chrome ridiculous it's like the first post discribes, solution as given by James C is worthless

Johor
Tutor
Tutor
It’s got nothing with the app. The IP of the units are in a country which is not on their standard approved countries for subscriptions.. Should’ve turned them on and subscribed wherever you bought them first :). Anyway I have 10 cameras on two base stations running same time....works fine and saves me money end of day!
peter-curacao
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thx