Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Hitch
Guide
Guide

I have a solid amber light on the base for the camers, it tells me I am offline, but the power & Internet lights are green.
I have tried reset several times by holding in reset button for over 30 seconds, I've tried re syncing the cameras, neither have worked ?
What next ?

10 REPLIES 10
Hitch
Guide
Guide
Even tho I have a solid green Internet light on the base, it still tells me my cameras are offline ??
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base.

OYELAMI
Aspirant
Aspirant
The base connection of my camera turns amber instead of solid green and I am unable to connect my camera.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you mean that the Camera LED is solid amber, try using the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base.

marksweetman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue.  What is the solution?????

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the thread and try the suggestions already made. As stated in the post just above yours, use the Add Device button on the Devices tab and claim the base. Resync the cameras.

PensionerPaul
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also had to remove the devices from the router. I think there was a very brief power cut that caused the base station to lose contact with the cameras. But after a factory reset, removing devices and adding devices back again, it worked fine.

Arlord
Star
Star

my cameras were working 10 min ago. now my the camera light has turned amber... out of now where 

says my base station is offline which it is not. and i cant see any of my cameras. ive had this system for 2 years.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlord,

Try rebooting your base station. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

Arlord
Star
Star

yes. rebooted my router. base station 2x. tried to resync a camera nothing

i litterly watched it happen. i was struggling with the log in issue on the app and all of a sudden it worked on my iphone. i logged into my arlo on desk top and then boom... base station is offline message came on.