Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
cmexal
Tutor
Tutor

New Arlo HD with base station.  Just downloaded latest iPhone app.  I click Rotate Image and a pop up at bottom says "Inverting Image" but nothing happens.  Camera problem or app problem? Firmware 1.2.7730

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just worked for me.  Did you remember to save?

cmexal
Tutor
Tutor

button/toggle won't stay in the ON position so there's nothing to save.  Pops back to OFF immediately.  This is after iPhone app update.  iPad still has older app and Rotate works on iPad.  Sounds like new app to me.  --cm

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cmexal,

I have tested this using Android, iOS and Web client. On Android and web client there doesn't seem to be an issue but I am seeing the same behavior as you describe on iOS. I have escalated this information for further investigation.

Thank you,

JamesC

martfer
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here , using app on iPhone 6 Plus, help please
cmexal
Tutor
Tutor

My case with this problem is still open and has been re-created by one of their Netgear moderators.  I was lucky and had installed the Arlo app on my iPad also and had NOT upgraded it to the latest release.  My iPhone was updated to the latest release right before I tried Rotate.  I was able to set Rotate from my iPad and then I could view the rotated image on my phone.  Tech Support knows all of this.  --cm

Cbass
Aspirant
Aspirant
Has their been a fix for this? I'm having the same issue with my IOS system. I click the button and show on but immediately reverts to being off. Need a fix!
martfer
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is a temporary solution but I'm still hoping they will fix the iOS app. First close the arlo app in your iOS device then open your Arlo account on a PC, do the 180 rotation from there and it will stay that way. After that you can go back to the iOS app and should be fixed. Works for me
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is still being investigated. I will post an update as soon as I have more information.

Thank you,

JamesC