Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"delete all" or "group delete"

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
rossxa
Follower
Follower

Is there a way to "delete all" or "group delete" video files on any given day of recordings or as desired. The only method I have found is open the video, then press delete while in playback mode?

Also, the cameras are recording every 1 to 6 minutes. I have lowered the sensitivity to 40% from 80% which may or may not trigger the recording when needed. They are recording when I cannot even see any movement, possibly leaves or such moving?

These are new and just updated to current firmware.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manfredz
Hero
Hero

when in your video libray, click on the select button.   Click on any videos you wish to delete , then in lower right click on delete

click on done.

But why delete.  Netgear isn't enforcing the 1GB limit and on the 8th day they're gone anyway.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
manfredz
Hero
Hero

when in your video libray, click on the select button.   Click on any videos you wish to delete , then in lower right click on delete

click on done.

But why delete.  Netgear isn't enforcing the 1GB limit and on the 8th day they're gone anyway.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In the app, log press on a video which activates the group selection capability.

Lenrucker
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the App, go to the Library tab. Select the top video by pressing on it. You will see a green box around it and a green check mark appear. At the top of the app is an icon that looks like a window with the panes colored solid green. Press that and all the videos are selected. Press Trash. It will ask you to confirm you want to delete. Confirm and all the videos are deleted.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

As mentioned earlier, why delete when the 1GB limit isnt enforced.  7 day limit on free account is though.   I've stopped counting posts from people who delete a post, then want it recovered.