Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"Re-login required..."

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jasonEm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Over the last couple weeks my iPad keeps getting auto-logged out from the Arlo app. Probably every couple days. It roughly corresponds to the latest app release. This is not happening on our 2 iPhones. The iPad is old and running iOS 12.5.5. The iPhones are new-ish and running the latest version of iOS. The message:

Error

Re-login required. To maintain your account security you must re-enter your password on all signed in devices.

Even though it says I need to re-enter on all signed in devices, in actuality it is only the iPad that requires me to re-login. Anybody else seeing this? How do I work around it?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jasonEm,

For further assistance with your Arlo app saying to re-login every couple of days, please navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you.

mrlabonte
Star
Star

Hi JessicaP,

I'm having a problem similar to Jason's: I login to the Arlo app on my iPhone (iOS 15.3) with TouchID, and that always worked until the 3.5.10 app update. Now, at least once a day it makes me enter the password.

You advise using Support in the app. But that makes me choose either one of my devices to support, or "Subscription". What should we choose when the problem is online or a basic problem using the app itself? My philosophy is that every place where we are asked to choose a category, there should always be "other", since I rarely see a category list that is complete (or understandable).

Mike

Dannybear
Master
Master
Just to add that the issue occurs using arlo iOS App v3.5.8 also.
First started 17 December 2021 in AU.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrlabonte,

You can choose either of your Arlo devices that have supports live chat/phone support.