Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

problems syncing my arlo wireless and basestation again. only my arlo Q's work.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
shea1904
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, Im having trouble syncing my arlo wireless cameras and base station to my network. I have had it all working before, and ever since we got new pasword and wifi, i started the procedure all over again, and got my 3 arlo Q camera online just fine, but i've tried syncing the base station and wireless arlo as well, and have no luck. I've followed the directions and it just doesn't pop up. the base station shows all green lights, and wireless arlo shows blue light flashing for 10 seconds just like instructions and then when i click finish, it doens't show in devices. Im getting really frustrated. I feel like ive tried everything. Is thier anyone having similar problems, or know of what I can do. I would appreciate it.....thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Reset the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Remove any of the wireless devices, including the base, from Settings, My Devices. Leave your Q cameras alone since they're working. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras. Be sure to use a brief press of the base sync button - don't hold it.

Any luck? If not, what do the base LEDs show? What error messages, if any, are displayed?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Genief
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having same problem need help
shea1904
Aspirant
Aspirant

can you help me

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Reset the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Remove any of the wireless devices, including the base, from Settings, My Devices. Leave your Q cameras alone since they're working. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras. Be sure to use a brief press of the base sync button - don't hold it.

Any luck? If not, what do the base LEDs show? What error messages, if any, are displayed?
shea1904
Aspirant
Aspirant

when i hold reset and sync button for 10 or more seconds, the basestation never blinks amber. only the wife blinks, but when i try the master reset on the basestation, i never get all the lights blinking amber

shea1904
Aspirant
Aspirant

Resolved!!!!   Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
For others who have this issue, use ONLY the reset button these days. Use of the reset and sync buttons hasn't been the proper procedure for over a year now.