Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation
Buckyface1
Aspirant
Aspirant

12 REPLIES 12
RX
Guide
Guide

Are there any changes you have set on the modes or the rules defined on this particular camera?

Is the battery charge of this particular camera still sufficient enough? 

What is your current Arlo subscription plan? 

DeannS
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Buckyface1,

I will be happy to assist in getting to the bottom of why you are experiencing this issue!

I would like to start by asking a few questions and making a few suggestions along the way:

1. Have you tried to re-sync the camera to the Base Station? If not, I would advise to follow the steps listed here: My Arlo camera won't sync to the base station how can I troubleshoot?
  2. Are there any lights present on the camera?
  3. Was there anything out of the ordinary that occurred before this happened?

I am looking forward to your response!

Thanks,

DeannS

Arlo Team

Buckyface1
Aspirant
Aspirant

The batteries are full charge, the mode hasn't been changed by me but something has changed it!  I will try to resync then let you know.   Thank you!

Buckyface1
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK my camera is synced and I did a motion test and it passed that test also

Rudy
Apprentice
Apprentice

better keep anon eye on that, the issue is the same for me but its intermittent

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy
Login to your App/Web and go to "setting-preferences" and make sure you check "delete oldest file to make room" to continue recording incase your storage gets full..
BillydaChild
Aspirant
Aspirant

im on the basic plan.I have five cams. One has nearly 1000 recordings at the end of the day while the other four seem to be fine.

I just pulled the batter thinking a reset would help. No go.I reduced sensitvity to one. No go.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a hardware problem.  Submit a trouble ticket to get the camera replaced.

BillieArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Two problems,

I returned a camera to Best Buy.  How do I remove the camera from my monitor?

One of my other cameras, one of three, wll not record.  The sensor test works, I get the flashing led.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To remove the camera, go into Settings and then Camera Order. You can use the X for the camera in question to remove it.

As for not recording, call and place a trouble ticket. I recently had a warranty replacement for a similar issue. The call will be necessary for troubleshooting purposes to generate the replacement, if necessary.

ronpope
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where do I buy new batteries ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Internet would be the cheapest place although local stores may well carry them. Also, consider rechargeables for lower overall cost although with shorter life. There are various threads in Buying Options and Tips forum.