Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

netgear base station (Original Arlo camera and base station) is connected to the internet, but not.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
hignan
Aspirant
Aspirant

The ISP states that it sees the base station, yet it is not connecting.  I have had this set up and added additional newer cameras since 2015.  I have never had a problem.    There was some kind of a power blip one morning and ever since, problems.  Nothing I do works.   Its not the cords, I switched cords with different device to make sure.  I have tried resetting.  I give up! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master
5 REPLIES 5
Streak2
Master Master
Master
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Many times when a power blip happens, it's accross all your items...

So power OFF the modem, router, and base ...then Bring them back on in the same order ( give each one time to reboot )

If Still NG, then a reset of the base may be required as mentioned above

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
hignan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply.  I'll try all suggestions and report later.  

hignan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base Station back up and all cameras synced!  Thank you support community for your feedback.

I had read multiple times that to reset and see amber lights I was supposed to hold both the sync and reset with a pointed object.  But,  when I finally re-read the link sent from above there was no mention of holding both, just the reset only.  I saw the amber lights and was able to restart my system.  

I'm so glad I finally posted and asked for help.  Thank you!  What a relief! 

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Well done and thanks for the feedback. It will help others who may have the same problem.