Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

my second camera that has a red scree

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Consult53
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo cameras are not at all worth the money.  This my second camera that has a red screen.  Rebooting and changing batteries doesn't fix the problem.  I have been on hold for 65 minutes...Wow!  Don't waste your money. 

7 REPLIES 7
Uh1pilot
Guide
Guide
If you dropped the camera your done. If you haven't just open the battery compartment for one whole minute and close it should automatically reconnect to your wifiso no need to resync. I had the same problem on the first purchase and returned the cameras and got two new one. Second set again one camera had pink tint so I opened it for a minute and closed and never had the pink tint again.
Consult53
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you!  I tried that and it's still pink!

Consult53
Tutor
Tutor

Consult53 wrote:

Consult53 wrote:

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You don't have to sit on hold. There are other methods available to open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.
Uh1pilot
Guide
Guide
I'm so sorry forgot to tell you turn off the night vision then open the battery compartment for one minute and check. It should work now
Uh1pilot
Guide
Guide
To turn off the night vision click on the gear symbol above the camera that is pink. Then click on video settings and turn off night vision. You also try turning off the camera at the same place and tur it back on after you open and close the battery compartment. If that doesn't work return it.
Consult53
Tutor
Tutor

This is the second time in a year that I had to return a faulty camera.  I tried all your suggestions.  Thank you!