Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

camera seems to stay in night vision.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
xcon
Tutor
Tutor
I have the 3 camera set up. Love these cameras. But I have one that seems to be staying in night mode everything is pink. I have taken batteries out and it fixes it till it goes back into night vision then it happens again. Please help.
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

xcon,

I will reach out to you via private message to help resolve this issue.

Thank you!

JamesC

FRANK121
Tutor
Tutor

I too love these cameras but my indoor camera stay in night mode even during the day when it appears to be sufficient light available?

I get it to toggle to color by shinning a flashlight at the camera but it doesn't stay? Is there an adjustment somewhere for light level before

the night mode kicks in?  If not there needs to be!

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If the camera stays in 'night' mode ( b/w ) reset the camera by opening the battery door..

Then test it next to a  camera that you think is functioning normal ( color in daylight )... if the bad camera goes and stays B/W while the other works fine, it looks defective.

Contact netgear about a replacement.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Nelson94501
Tutor
Tutor

My camera's video and photos stays pink even afte pulling the batteries out. I tried turning off night vision from the video settings but it stays pink. 

manfredz
Hero
Hero

the you need to contact support using one of the methods at the bottom of each forum page.

Or if new enough return to store

Uh1pilot
Guide
Guide
Turn off the camera and night vision and just open the battery compartment for one whole minute. Close the door then in the house turn the camera on. Should work, if not and you still have pink return it. You can leave night vision off or on after you don't have the pink screen.