Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
aedanell
Follower
Follower

i used to be able to have more than one device connected to my cameras at the same time and be notified on all devices when motion was detected, now when I try to have my tablet and phone connected at tge sametime one will sign out automatically if I sign in the other how can I have both devices on and working at the same time .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master

It's never been possible to be logged in using the same account on two devices at the same time.

You may have granted access to another email address and logged into a second device using that account.

Alternatively, if the app is running in the background (ie. you did not actually log out but were disconnected due to another device logging in) then you will still receive notifications on that device if logged into another device.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Streak2
Master Master
Master

It's never been possible to be logged in using the same account on two devices at the same time.

You may have granted access to another email address and logged into a second device using that account.

Alternatively, if the app is running in the background (ie. you did not actually log out but were disconnected due to another device logging in) then you will still receive notifications on that device if logged into another device.