Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS 13 - snapshot doesn't capture image

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
justinlposner
Follower
Follower

Hello!

I have the VMB4000 but the Model selection field doesn't have that as an option...

???

Anyways, 

I just installed the app and my first camera and I am not getting push notifications on my iPhone but my wife is on hers.  Also, I cannot take a picture when the video is running, but I can record and I can speak via audio, but the camera button doesn't work.

It is important to note that I am running iOS 13 beta and my wife is running iOS 12.

It is also important to note that iOS 13 comes out this week (I believe, or next week for sure).

Has anyone else had this issue?  I can get emails but no push notifications.

It's slightly frustrating as I got the camera so that I could montor strange activity (trespassing) on my property.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with the the snapshot feature not capturing an image. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information you can take a look at the release notes below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019 https://community.arlo.com/t5/Firmware-Release-Notes/Arlo-i... 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @justinlposner

The engineering team is aware of the push notification issue & I have escalated the issue you are experiencing with your snapshot feature.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with the the snapshot feature not capturing an image. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information you can take a look at the release notes below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019 https://community.arlo.com/t5/Firmware-Release-Notes/Arlo-i...