disconnection from router message

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
angtherese
Follower
Follower

I got this message "disconnected from router", eventhough I my internet router was on. I am concerned that this will keep happening. Why did I get this message?

2 REPLIES 2
VtMartha
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem.  I unplugged Arlo and started it again.  Next the message is "camera offline".  The router is working fine.  Turned Arlo off and back on again.  Now the message is back to "disconnected from router".  Pushed the button on the side and once again the cameras are "offline".  Any other suggestions?

I would not have known I had an issue had I not gone to look at my cameras, something I might not do daily. Of course, that doesn't matter it I have no means to fix it.  This isn't the first time time I've had this problem but I don't know how I got it to work again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It can be just a display issue - try logging out and back in.  In any event, what color is the Internet LED on the base?  If it's green, the base is connected and conversing with the servers.  Try both the app as well as browser.

BTW, the button on the side is the sync button.  I wouldn't push that unless I was actually trying to sync the cameras, meaning bringing the cameras close and using the camera sync button, too.  If all base LEDs are green, there's little reason to do that.  Using the power button to reset the base and opening and closing the battery covers on the camera would likely be more effective.