Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

deactivated base

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
milr5
Aspirant
Aspirant

cannot get base activated i tried to enter serial but it will not let me enter it please help

3 REPLIES 3
doraemon
Prodigy
Prodigy

@milr5

how did you do it? kindly ensure that your base station is connected to your router and must have internet connection. there's no way to configure the arlo without internet. also, verify the lights on the base station, the first two leds from the left should light up (green). when you have everything all hooked up, the phone or computer that you're using to set up the arlo should be connected to the same LAN or wifi network.

------------------------------
gimme dorayaki 😄
milr5
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have 3 green lights tried resetting base still not working tried to add base it will not find serial num and i cannot manually install it

doraemon wrote:

@milr5

how did you do it? kindly ensure that your base station is connected to your router and must have internet connection. there's no way to configure the arlo without internet. also, verify the lights on the base station, the first two leds from the left should light up (green). when you have everything all hooked up, the phone or computer that you're using to set up the arlo should be connected to the same LAN or wifi network.

doraemon
Prodigy
Prodigy

that's pretty strange. yeah, there's no way to manually input the serial number cause it will be automatically populated once your base, router and pc/phone are properly connected or synched all together. are u using a phone or pc to configure it?

------------------------------
gimme dorayaki 😄