constantly battery issues

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ty3035
Aspirant
Aspirant

Constantly needing to change the batteries, and now with new batteries that won't connect.  I have better luck with my hardwired security systems--and I can turn the alert on them WITHOUT ISSUES (or internet).  I'm not endorsing your product anymore--especially if I needed to change the password in less than hour!!! as the link hasn't been sent yet.  Not to mention sorting through coupious amounts of 'discussions' trying to find a supposed 'fix'.  No customer service will quash (my) business.  Discussions are now just venting about the problems that can't be solved (example with mine). And rechargable batteries will be a major issue next (too).  I would have hoped my arlo products would have worked longer than a (year) or a couple years.  Ask me how I really feel...bc this is a major investiment, as well as time needed to try and sort issues.  Even posting is a pain in the ...

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

If your new batteries won't connect, perhaps they're the wrong sized batteries.

What problems are you having "turning the alert on"? Do you mean changing a rule to give you push notifications or email notifications of motion?

Is the problem of yours that can't be fixed the pink image as per your last (first) post? There is a solution for that

Is the support center trying to quash your business? If so, how?