cameras are 2 weeks old and have stopped all recordings

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kimberly13
Aspirant
Aspirant
I purchased the 3 pack n base set for home here all was good till a week ago and have not had a recording since. One has dead batteries after 2 weeks the others are still ok. Can anyone help me at all I have no idea what to do with them and for 700 I am getting very flustered. Thanks in advance.. kimberly
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The dead batteries can be due to the number of times videos were recorded and/or live view was used.  The "standard" is 4 minutes recording per day.  What was your usage?

As for no recordings now, it's usually an issue with rules and/or modes under Settings. When you first log into Arlo does the Cameras page show green running men when the cameras are supposed to be activated?  If not, you need to check that the various rules are proper and that they are assigned to modes with green check marks.  Also, any schedule that you may have set up needs to be checked to ensure it's what you want.  If not using a schedule, verify that the selected mode allows the recordings you want.

Tell us what you actually have set up and whether the running man icons are green. 

kimberly13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Icons are green..they are set on 40 % motion n 10 Secs recording.. bar one who says he is dead .. lol