Statistiques de discussion
  • 9 réponses
  • 2154 visites
  • 1 compliment
  • 3 en conversation
G-L
Tutor
Tutor

Aucune camera (3) de l'ensemble Arlo Ultra 2 ne détecte les batteries ... conclusion : pas de LED et impossible d'activer !

9 RÉPONSES 9
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@G-L wrote:

Aucune camera (3) de l'ensemble Arlo Ultra 2 ne détecte les batteries ... conclusion : pas de LED et impossible d'activer !

What charger are you using?

G-L
Tutor
Tutor

I am using the dual battery charging station VMA5400C included in the EXCLUSIVE BEST BUY ULTRA 2 bundle (3 cameras, 4 batteries ...).

After charging for more than 5 hours, the voltage of the batteries is ~4.35V.

All 4 batteries are detected by an Arlo Ultra camera and the camera is operating perfectly.

None of the 3 Arlo Ultra 2 cameras detect any of the 4 batteries.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@G-L wrote:

I am using the dual battery charging station VMA5400C included in the EXCLUSIVE BEST BUY ULTRA 2 bundle (3 cameras, 4 batteries ...).

After charging for more than 5 hours, the voltage of the batteries is ~4.35V.

All 4 batteries are detected by an Arlo Ultra camera and the camera is operating perfectly.

None of the 3 Arlo Ultra 2 cameras detect any of the 4 batteries.

You might need to exchange at the store.

G-L
Tutor
Tutor

I already returned 2 similar bundles. Including the current bundle, I already tested 9 Ultra 2 cameras and 12 batteries ... with the same result : none of 9 cameras detected a fully charged battery I

If I don't get a resolution soon, I will certainly put an X on Best Buy and Arlo and get a dog !

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@G-L wrote:

I already returned 2 similar bundles. Including the current bundle, I already tested 9 Ultra 2 cameras and 12 batteries ... with the same result : none of 9 cameras detected a fully charged battery I

If I don't get a resolution soon, I will certainly put an X on Best Buy and Arlo and get a dog !

No good explanation here, other than best buy getting a bad batch of cameras.

G-L
Tutor
Tutor

That is exacly what I think.

I did chat with probably 10 Arlo persons to date ... no winning solution proposed other the return the 3rd bundle and request a 4th one ... again !

I also requested a call back twice ... no call back yet after several days ...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@G-L wrote:

That is exacly what I think.

I did chat with probably 10 Arlo persons to date ... no winning solution proposed other the return the 3rd bundle and request a 4th one ... again !

I also requested a call back twice ... no call back yet after several days ...

Honestly, if I were Arlo, I'd want to take a look at one of these cameras to see what is wrong.

I'd start by closely at the connection between the battery and the camera electronics.

G-L
Tutor
Tutor

I fully agree with you ... I have made the suggestion on a couple of chat ...

They don't seem to want to play in the field of the « Exclusive Best Buy » Ultra 2 bundle ...

They did send me an Ultra camera which I am using to test the batteries and the smart hub and to confirm that I can get something going ! 

PaulaB0
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Bonjour @G-L,

Je vous prie de m'envoyer un message privé avec le numéro de dossier que vous avez ouvert dans notre support technique afin que nous puissions l'analyser. 🙂

Veuillez noter que la double station de charge pour Arlo Ultra est également disponible sur notre page officielle : cliquez ici.

Bonne journée,
Paula
Équipe Arlo