app locked in initial logo screen

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
IllinoisPete
Tutor
Tutor

Up until a few days ago, my Arlo app has been working fine. It suddenly freezes upon starting the Arlo app. ( ie.it gets frozen in the initial screen that displays the logo). I have tried to update the app ( ie. remove and restore the app but issue still happens. The app works on my iPad and the system works when I go directly to the website on my MAC. It is just the iPhone version ? Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IllinoisPete
Tutor
Tutor

replying to my own issue....saw another issue and solution was to go into Airplane mode, make sure wifi & cellular data is off, then try to access the Arlo app...the login page appeared...I then went to settings and turned off airplane mode and turns wifi back on and also cellular data....then went back to login screen for Arlo and logged in....it then logged in and did not freeze...... worked!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
IllinoisPete
Tutor
Tutor

replying to my own issue....saw another issue and solution was to go into Airplane mode, make sure wifi & cellular data is off, then try to access the Arlo app...the login page appeared...I then went to settings and turned off airplane mode and turns wifi back on and also cellular data....then went back to login screen for Arlo and logged in....it then logged in and did not freeze...... worked!

Cyskokid
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks it worked!!!

MegKornRod
Aspirant
Aspirant

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much for reposting a solution to your own problem!!!✌️🫶

Hdsocialconnect
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for going through this and figuring out, I have been logged out for weeks, and Arlo does not have anything explain this anywhere, I was about to pull the plug on them and going to Ring, I don't get why this companies have these issues and don't address them, who knew that you had to shut off Wifi and Cell data to give you the log in Option again...