Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

all the green lights are on but I'm offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KameraFam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Glad I have an alarm.  I won't see who broke in because of the I work when I want attitude of my Arlo system.  Like everybody else all the green lights are on but I'm offline, no internet yet I typed this and my batteries where just replaced with the set fresh off the charger........  Yea still off line............

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KameraFam,

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button), allow it to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and try again. Do you see the same behavior?

JamesC

Str8upbrad
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here.. Tried everything.. Base shows offline.. I've reset, rebooted, resync... Base Stil shows offline, my internet\ WiFi is working fine..
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Str8upbrad,

Do you get the same behavior when trying to view from a different device? What is the behavior of the LEDs on the base station? 

JamesC

KameraFam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rebooted several times, gave up for the night then miraculously everything worked...............  It would not be so bad if the lights would signal trouble instead of everything being green......

KameraFam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Brad,

did your "just start working all of a sudden".  Mine did, makes no sense.......  Good luck, hope you are back up and working.