Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Loganv
Initiate
Initiate

The past few days the library in my app is wrong by 3 days. This has prevented me from being able to see any recordings that may have occurred, until days later.  I still get notifications for motion, but am unable to look at any clips or see what the motion was. This is the case on both my Android and my Spouse's Iphone.  Same for the web app as well. I have tried changing the timezone, reinstalling apps, logging in and out, and nothing will fix this seemingly sudden problem. Any help is much appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The usual fix for incorrect date/time is a reboot of the base. ( power button off then on )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Loganv
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks for the Reply!

I have treid restarting it from the base, unplugging it, restarting it from the app but I am still having the same problem. It did temporarily have the correct date for libray yesterday, but today it is back to the same regardless of how many restarts I do.

I still get all motion alerts as if everything is working fine, but then when I go to view a recorded clip, there are none as my library only shows previous days' recordings. I have loved everything about these cameras, but if they cant even do their basic functionality it is leaving me quite discouraged.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This isn't a normal problem - it seems unique to your installation. First, check that all your firmware is up to date. If everything is fine, the fastest thing to do is to start fresh. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base and then sync the cameras. Yes, it's a PITA but if it works...

Otherwise, open a case with support here.