Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wire free system is unable to detect my phone

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kiramaksim
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have already used this system with my phone when I was in the US. Back in my home country I tried to connect the system via my phone, but the system fails to detect it. I'm using IOS. What's wrong?
6 REPLIES 6
netwrks
Master
Master

The first problem I see, is, not enough information.. What Netgear product doies your phone not connect to?

Kiramaksim
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo base station! It's unable to detect our phone. What other kind of information do u exactly wanna get? Or that's enough?
netwrks
Master
Master

Is this an R7000 - AC1900?

Kiramaksim
Aspirant
Aspirant
VMB3000
netwrks
Master
Master

Not sure if you can actually connect a phone to an Arlo Base Station @ElaineM can you have a look at this please?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kiramaksim, netwrks

It is not possible to connect any device other than Arlo Wire-Free cameras directly to the Arlo base station (VMB3000).

It sounds like however, the customer is trying to access their existing Arlo account from their mobile device. You should be able to use the same login information to log in to your Arlo account via the mobile app. Are you able to login from a web browser?

Are you getting an error message when attempting to login? At what point are you experiencing the issue?

JamesC