Wire free VMB3000

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

My base station is going offline. It keeps showing only two green lights. My internet is on and fine so why is the base station not connecting? This is a wire free arlo and yes, my battery is fine as well as my internet connection. So far I've had to turn the base station off and back on 3 times in less than 24 hours in order to get all 3 green lights back  on. I want to be able to rely on my camera. If I wasn't home I'd never know this was going on.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It could be a defective base.  Create a trouble ticket to get more help and a possible RMA.

ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you. If it continues I will do just that. I've read other similar stories. One person said when they try to contact it keeps sending them in circles and right back to the page where you ask a question is what I'm getting out of their post. Hope I can submit a ticket.

jguerdat wrote:

It could be a defective base.  Create a trouble ticket to get more help and a possible RMA.

ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

From reading other posts I have discovered this.... you menitoned the left LED light is the power. That is the light that goes off on mine. The internet light and the far right one stay on.  So, is tihs a defective base? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The far right one should never be on, only the left-most three.  In order, from the left, are power, Internet and camera.  Those should be green.  If the power LED (all the way to the left) is out, you likely have an issue.  However, I can't explain the other LEDs since it would seem to be a lack of power.  Maybe power is actually ok and something else is fubar, resulting in random LEDs being lit.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

ChevyMama wrote:

From reading other posts I have discovered this.... you menitoned the left LED light is the power. That is the light that goes off on mine. The internet light and the far right one stay on.  So, is tihs a defective base? 

Or the plug in power supply.... one or the other

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------