Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wire free Security Camera VMS3330 Wont Connect To App

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TRAP
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the basic set up I can find the serial number under the select base station screen.   I then rename the device and have also left it named base station.  When I hit continue is says that no base station is found with a annoying red circle with a red X inside.  The light on the base also indicates that it isn't attached to an account.   I've tried to connect on two different wifi systems. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
TRAP
Aspirant
Aspirant

This did not work.  Tech support said that this is a known "bug" and the fix is going to take a "indefinite" amout of time.  It is pathetic that a device that will not work straight from the box is on store shelves.  I was also told not to return it because they could possibly find a fix.  What a joke. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We all know that it's a known issue. The work-around suggested above is your best chance. Your post says it doesn't work but then goes on to talk about tech support so it's not exactly clear what you did - tried the work-around or called support. If you did the process linked above, what were the results? What did you see?  We need info as to WHY it didn't work.