Why is Arlo support so useless?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sg44
Tutor
Tutor

I have contacted arlo support multiple times for a variety of different issues. They never seem capable of solving the problem. Usually I can’t even get them to understand the problem no matter how simple it is. 
And to absolutely typify this issue, my last post was completely hijacked by them, the subject changed, and things marked as solutions that I was given no choice about. 

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the poor support experience. Is there a specific issue you're trying to get help with beyond the notification badge issue you provided details about in your previous thread? You're welcome to post details here on the community, we would be happy to assist.

JamesC

Sg44
Tutor
Tutor

I feel like between the two threads I’ve been very clear about my issue. I would prefer to hear from literally anyone who is not you. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sg44 wrote:

I feel like between the two threads I’ve been very clear about my issue. I would prefer to hear from literally anyone who is not you. 

I replied on your other thread.

FWIW, this is a community forum, and not Arlo support.  You reach Arlo support using the support center in the app (not my.arlo.com) connecting contacting them with chat or phone.

Sg44
Tutor
Tutor

I know this isn’t Arlo support. That’s why I came to here instead of contacting them yet again for no solution to be received.