Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
beaux
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I saw this new device I thought it was related to the Arlo Light, but that doesn't look like the pictures of the bridge. So whats the exciting new base station??

IMG_5559.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the image until aproved. Got a link?

beaux
Aspirant
Aspirant

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the image wasn't showing up. I don't have a link but if you go into the Arlo mobile app and choose "add a device", you'll see that the option to add a Base Station has an image with 3 devices shown. The original Arlo base station, then the Arlo Pro base station, and then a round device. You can get a better look at that image if you choose to add an "Arlo Wire-Free" device, rather than the base station option. Then select your current base station, and it will show you that same picture but larger while it waits for you to sync a new camera.

JB68
Tutor
Tutor
On the Arlo App when I go to add my router there is a new circular device listed as a hub. Only thing I found was advertised by Dell as a server?
Please let us know, it really helps to know when you go update your system to only have a brand new one pop up built as it should be but we are all screwed that made the recent upgrade to not be the new.

Why all the secrecy, your not helping your repeat customers at all!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's just a new base station for lower-cost systems.

JB68
Tutor
Tutor

Thank You!