Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nilmer
Initiate
Initiate

I believe that my Arlo system requires Flash to work, at least for the live view. What is going to happen to the Arlo system when Flash is discontinued in December?

5 REPLIES 5
Macahi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Be honest.  Everything you're doing is telling us that you're going to drop the web interface.  Just be honest.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not sure of what's going on under the covers but I'm not using Flash to be able to live view. You'd know it if you were because there would be failures/messages about Flash.

Nilmer
Initiate
Initiate

I know flash is required because when flash is updated I often get an error message when trying to connect to the live version. I have to "fix" flash before it will work again. It may depend on the browser, but this has been happening several times.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Nilmer wrote:

I know flash is required because when flash is updated I often get an error message when trying to connect to the live version. I have to "fix" flash before it will work again. It may depend on the browser, but this has been happening several times.

I haven't needed to use flash or get an error since Arlo went away from it in the spring on several browsers so not sure what is going on with you. Not sure if you are talking about other sites. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or he's not updated or working off cached web site data...