Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
brownwrap
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, I should have investigated this product more before I  purchased it. If I had known I would have had to pay for another monitoring service, I would have gone the commercial route. I thought I was buying a DIY product. So after my three months of free service runs out, what do I get? Do both the email alerts and live camera go away?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

brownwrap wrote:

OK, I should have investigated this product more before I  purchased it. If I had known I would have had to pay for another monitoring service, I would have gone the commercial route. I thought I was buying a DIY product. So after my three months of free service runs out, what do I get? Do both the email alerts and live camera go away?

The BASIC level of service ( free with 5 cameras ) does not expired after 3 months...with alerts and emails ...it is forever ( as forever can be ).

The 3 months applies to phone assistance

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

brownwrap wrote:

The BASIC level of service ( free with 5 cameras ) does not expired after 3 months...with alerts and emails ...it is forever ( as forever can be ).

The 3 months applies to phone assistance

Morse is faster than texting!
brownwrap
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah thank you. That clears that up and is a relief.