Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What Is The Latest Firmware?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

My Arlo wirefree cameras updated to firmware 1.3.314 and basestation to 1.11.9.0_26520 this morning.

Is this the latest "production" firmware? I have raised support cases to get taken off field trials which was about a month ago, who confirmed I was now on the normal release cycle.

I am suspicious this has not actually happened though, unless these are production releases?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

All got sorted out overnight, cameras and basestation back on "production" software which was what I wanted Smiley Happy

Thanks to online chat support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Those are field trial versions.

Are you experiencing any trouble with them?

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you for the reply, that's what I suspected. I will need to keep pushing support to get this resolved, <heart sinks>.

No problems directly, but everytime there is updates I usually have to manually restart either the basestation or a camera. I need stability now with winter here, without checking the system all the time.

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Mine were all updated to these versions with no problems at all and no need to restart anything.

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Unfortunately that's not my experience, not just these releases, but previous versions also. Not a major issue, until your not home to reboot things.

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

All got sorted out overnight, cameras and basestation back on "production" software which was what I wanted Smiley Happy

Thanks to online chat support.