Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What Batteries can I use for The Arlo Camera?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FirstTimeUser
Follower
Follower

Does anyone have any recommendations on what kind of batteries I can buy that will give me more than 1 week of operational time on the cameras? 

I am travelling a lot and for more than a week at a time so I need to make sure there's enough juice on them

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi FirstTimeUser,

The batteries in your Arlo Pro Wire-Free or Arlo Wire-Free camera last for about four to six months with normal usage, which is about five minutes of recordings a day. The batteries in your Arlo Go camera last for about two to three months with normal usage, which is about five minutes of recordings a day.

Here is a useful article that you may look over :

How can I extend my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Go camera's battery life?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What kind of battery life are you getting now? Virtually any 123 battery, rechargeable or not, should last months as long as you're following the usage guideline of <5 minutes per day of live view and recording.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi FirstTimeUser,

The batteries in your Arlo Pro Wire-Free or Arlo Wire-Free camera last for about four to six months with normal usage, which is about five minutes of recordings a day. The batteries in your Arlo Go camera last for about two to three months with normal usage, which is about five minutes of recordings a day.

Here is a useful article that you may look over :

How can I extend my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Go camera's battery life?